If you are involved in the large industry of coffee, this article is going to provide you some useful information about the coffee makers. Actually, I am advising people on choosing the most appropriate coffee maker for a long time. Also, there are some sites like www.myespressomachine.org that can also acknowledge you about choosing the best espresso maker. Alternatively, I am here to help you on this matter.
Tips for choosing
- In the last decade, the British people have changed their choice about coffee. When they are going to the restaurants or coffee bars, they are asking real espresso coffee. This demand was pretty much impossible considering their way of drinking it. The British people were used to drink “instant” or “fast serve” type coffees. You may be wondering to know that espresso was a “foreign” thing for the people in the United Kingdom. And this is why coffee business did not allow to enter in this sector.
- With the introduction of the Coffee Bars, people started to go to the branded outlets. The food culture of America has played a significant role in this perspective. People in the United Kingdom started to judge and choose different types of coffee from the bars. Italian espresso got banished as soon as the coffee industry found an amazing tool of Bean to Cup coffee makers. Without any certified bartender, it was possible to make coffee easily and serve them to the customers.
- An Italian Bartender of coffee invented a new way of making espresso coffee. His name was Achille Gaggia. He replaced the use of steam with a piston. It was the first time people tested Espresso. The foamed iconic flavor won the heart of European people in less than a decade. The real espresso coffee maker is handled manually. You can find one of them in Café Nero or Costa Coffee. You can find a grinder along with the espresso machine which is attached separately. To get artisan or handmade coffee, the customers will pay you more.
- As it requires proper training and artistic preparation, espresso makers are mostly operated by the experts. Foamed milk and ground coffee mixture create different variants of coffee such as Cappuccino, Mocha, etc. As you see using espresso coffee maker is not a convenient process for the beginners, only expert coffee bartenders approach of making it. They are known as “Barista”. The word originates from the bartending profession.
- The latest addition of espresso coffee maker is “Bean to Cup Coffee Maker”. You see, fast food outlet is a crowded place. A Barista does not have enough capability to serve this number of clients at the same time. Also, there is a chance of losing customers who are asking for other foods. The solution of the problem has been solved by introducing the bean to cup coffee maker.
- It is a compact espresso coffee making machine. All you need to do is press a button. The bean will be ground and another part of the machine will create milk foam. Altogether, you will get the same taste of artisan or handmade coffee without an expert Barista. Considering these advantages, this coffee maker has become an inseparable part of many households.
- When you are using a bean to cup coffee maker, you have the chance to make different types of coffee. For any commercial use, I will suggest you to choose the maker with 8 to 12 variations. Another important factor is the size. The volume or size depends on where you want to put it in. For your home or office, a machine with 50 cups capability is ideal.
- Medium and High volume machines are suggested for the commercial uses. It can produce up to 200 cups per day depending on the customer’s demand. The skill requirement is zero. But sometimes you may need to know “Milk Foaming”. A knowledge on coffee beans is always a plus point for business.
- If you are organizing a seminar or running a canteen, “pour and serve” type coffee maker is the best. The bean used in this type is filtered and pre-ground. All you need for creating a perfect taste is to pour water into the jug. The coffee is ready! You can find all the coffee makers in popular branded shops. Bring one that is suitable for your home or business and Cheer Up!
I have a deep passion and love for espresso and espresso machine. With many years of experience in using espresso machine, I have decided to start my own website which is about it. Search and Choose your best espresso machine by reading my reviews & ratings at www.myespressomachine.org (Tony)