It is very common for people, both men and women to suffer from acne breakout once in their life. The reasons for acnes are excessive oil on the skin, unclogged pores, change of hormones and stress.
In order to effectively treat all of the acnes in your skin, the first thing you need to do is to find the best acne cleanser for men and women 2016. Generally, the best facial wash you can use needs to suit your skin type and contains no harmful chemicals. Secondly, you need to know how to wash your face properly and build up a healthy day and night time routine. Lastly, you need to have a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle to cure the acnes that are caused by stress and unbalance hormones.
Let’s read on to find out more about these steps which can help you to fight against this unpleasant skin problem.
1. Find A Facial Wash For Acne
- The first option that you need to check when you go out and find your best cleanser is to find a facial wash for acne with your skin type. There are normally 3 types of skin types which are oily, dry and normal skin type. There are also products targeting acne in specific. If you are unsure about your skin type, you can add for help from the beauty guru in your local beauty shop.
- With different types of skin types, you will need different forms of cleanser. In this case, when your skin is oily and acne prone, opt for foaming and gel facial wash. And if you have dry skin, you could choose a cream cleanser instead.
- Avoid harmful chemicals at all cost. You should take a note about some chemicals which are present in your normal beauty products and read the labels on all of the products that you are going to buy to make sure there is no nasty compound. Paranbens, benzoyl peroxide and synthetic perfume will not only make your skin look unhealthy but also can cause serious health-related problem on your body.
Remember that you don’t need to wash your face for a long time and for more than 3 times per day. You might think that washing your face regularly will help to clean off the excessive oil. However, if you wash your face too much, you will have the risk of getting rid the only natural barrier on your skin, making your skin more vulnerable to the harm outside.
And when you wash off all of the oil, you r skin will react by producing more oil and backfire your good intention.
2. Have A Morning And Night Routine
When you can build up a healthy routine that you do every day, you will gradually get rid of all of the acnes and build a better skin tone and complexion over time.
Generally, a good morning and night routine will include these steps:
- Clear off all of your make up
- Wash your face with a carefully chosen cleanser. First you need to wash your face with hot water to open the clogs. And then after you finish applying the cleanser, you can pat your face with cold water to help reduce the appearance of pores.
- Tone your skin with a toner to provide your skin a refresh feel.
- Lastly, apply your moisturizer. Both of your toner and your moisturizer need to suit your skin type for the best effectiveness on your skin.
- Once a week, you can exfoliate your skin to get rid of the dead cells and promote the growth of the new cells, offering a fresher and younger looking for your skin.
3. Have A Healthy Diet And Lifestyle
Besides treating your skin from the outside, you also need to make sure that your inner body is healthy as well.
- One major cause of the acne breakout is because of the change in the hormones. Therefore, you need to maintain a healthy diet with a lot of vegetables and fruits to supply your body with all of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you will need for a healthy skin.
- Furthermore, you should avoid some ingredients which can cause acne breakouts such as sugar and salt. You can substitute the sugar in your recipes with raw honey.
- In addition, you need to drink a lot of water. Normal adult will need from 1.5 liters to 2 liters per day to maintain a normal function of all of the body’s organs and help to detoxify your body.
- The last thing to remember to prevent acne is to have a healthy lifestyle. Exercise regularly helps to cleanse and promote the blood flow in your body. You should go to bed early and sleep for an ideal amount of time of 8 hours. It is also very important that you stay away from anything that will likely make you stressed and anxious as well.
Here are some of the easiest and most effective methods you could follow to treat your current acnes as well as preventing them from reappearing in the future. In case you have been trying all of the methods but see no significant improvement or you think that your problem get worse, you should consult your doctor immediately for further advice and suggestion.
I hope that you can successfully apply this guide and will have a better skin with no acne to be seen in the near future.
I am Anna Daniels, With a mission to bring the natural beauty for dashing women, sisters ForBeautySkin.com provide knowledge surrounding the skin care for acne, how to not get into serious complications, as well as removing stubborn pimples effectively.