Are you looking for a juicer for the kitchen? We are here to help you in choosing the most appropriate juicer for your family. For picking up one of the best juicers on the market, you need to focus on some important features of it. They are:
How to choose the right one:
- Type of the Juicer
- Targeting the Material for Juicing:
- Cleaning procedure
- Powering up
When you consider these features or available criteria of the juicer, you will need to think a little about the quality and performance of the device. Now let’s see all of these factors more elaborately.
Type of the Juicer:
In the market, you can find six different variants of juicer. Depending on the operation process, they are classified as:
- Centrifugal: This type of juicer is used mostly in the houses. The popularity has increased because of the amazing juicing capability of the juicer. The price is also affordable for the most of the people. A disc for shredding is adjusted inside it. For holding the pulp, a basket has been added to.
- Citrus: It can juice all the citrus fruits and you do not have to worry about losing any nutrient value of the fruit. It only squeezes the fruits and allow you to drink the sweet watery beverage.
- Manual Press: This juicer is named for the operative procedure. For squeezing the fruits, you have to put pressure on it. Though the process is slow, it is favored by a lot of people around the world.
- K.A. Masticating (Single Gear): If you are a sauce-lover or want a denser type of juice from fruit, this will be the right choice. It does not produce irritating foam while crushing the fruits.
- K.A. Triturating (Twin Gear): When you are attempting to juice a lot of fruits, you should choose this type of juicer. It can be used efficiently in juicing not only the fruits, but also the vegetables for making smoothies.
- Wheatgrass: You can find wheatgrass juicer with two types of operational advantages. In the market, the automatic juicer is more popular than the manual one. To juice wheatgrass, a great source of minerals and natural nutrients, this juicer is used. This is why you do not have the chance to juice fruits and vegetables with it.
Targeting the Material for Juicing:
This is a much needed consideration before buying a juicer. For making regular fruit and veggie juice, centrifugal juicer will be more appropriate. If you do not want to buy a citrus juicer, find out a centrifugal juicer with an attached compartment for juicing citrus fruit. Similarly, the other juicers will be also considered for juicing or making sauces and smoothies.
Well, you must purchase a juicer that saves your time. The more function in a juicer will kill your time more. For example, only the upper portion of the citrus juicer is needed to be cleaned after juicing fruits or squeezing them. Some of the juicer has 4 to 7 washable parts. You should make a choice wisely to save both energy and time.
This is fully dependent on how much pressure you are giving to crush the fruits and vegetables. For hard-skinned produce, you will need more power to run the juicer. If you want to use the juicer for a long time, you should buy one with strong motor. This will give you service for a long time. Just like the other devices you buy, check the guarantee card for ensuring any future service from the manufacturer.
Sound/Noise of the Juicer:
The last thing you should consider is the level of noise coming from the juicer. Most of the time, the motor is responsible for making such sounds. You should give importance on the environment of your home. Harsh sound will be awkward for a calm and quiet house. Of course the powerful motor will create powerful sound. But you should take care of this matter whenever you are in the market to purchase a juicer.
If you are thinking why we haven’t discussed about the price, you will find a lot of variation in pricing of the juicer. Buy something that is affordable, good quality and has a fame for service.
Hi guys, it is http://zweetkitchen.com/ . This website is all about the above product review, hope you find useful information there.